:)

I just had the most amazing evening with a guy I met on Craigs List. *swoon*

BTW, Tom, when you left, Jack ran out and made it all the way across the building before I caught him. Just so you know. Thanks again for the great evening :)

And you know you're wanting to see the ad -- here it is. Thanks to Tel for making me put it up! If nothing else, I got some awesome lamb shanks with mint pepper jelly out of it. BTW, if you're in Huntsville, you simply MUST try "Chef's Table" in Jones Valley. They have Tapas dining where you get to choose a ton of dishes and share them. Get the Lamb shanks -- my god they were good. Runners up for best of show were the garlic mashed red potatoes and the Brie Macaroni. The Tenderloin with sun-dried tomato reduction was slightly disappointing. The goat cheese and marinara fondue was awesome and so was the cheesecake with raspberry sauce (their dessert menu is huge). 5 stars all the way.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the great date. Sounds like you had some awesome food. I am sooo jealous by the way. Crazy question….ready? I am betting that that this guy doesn’t have access to your blog yet, but do you see yourself giving him the address? I am so happy for you on this, and oh yeah his pic is hot. You snagged you a smart, hot, well traveled, and accomplished man. Go you!

3:42 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

First, I have snagged no one -- I've met a "smart, hot, well traveled, and accomplished man" and had a great evening with him. And yes, he does have the blog address already -- he had that before he even emailed me -- it's in my craigs list ad, so are all the photos I have on Flickr. So yeah, he knows the address (HEY TOM!) but if he reads or not is up to him -- *shrug*

4:05 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Oh and I see you got your computer fixed up -- nice. Call me if you need any help with it. I recommend making the your temp internet file small -- the default is huge and yours was obviously causing issues this morning. Besides, you've got a fast connection so it's not important to you.

4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray! See?! Not all guys are bad! I'm SO excited to hear all about it! :)

6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's a pretty damn good ad. I am SO getting you read over any potential future CL ad I might ever write (I've always thought about doing it, but just never felt the time was right. Maybe someday I will).

12:21 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Haha, thanks -- I tried to come across as ... well, me. Not fake, but how i actually am -- "as is" kinda deal. Still don't know if i suceeded

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker