1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? I'm awfully cute
2. How much cash do you have on you? ~$20
3. What’s a word that rhymes with “DOOR?” poor (yep, that's me)
4. Favorite planet? Saturn (It's pretty)
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Erin
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? The most normal sounding one -- which still doesn't sound like a normal ring. Why can't the phone just RING. *ring ring* -- why is this too much to ask?
7. What shirt are you wearing? Purple V-Neck from Target
8. Do you “label” yourself? I'm not sure what this means -- but probably yes. I like to lable myself as a crazy bitch to lower peoples expectations. I'm tired of being a disappointment -- let's go ahead and aim low.
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing? I'm in my socks -- I've got some Clarks my mom gave me. I wear mostly generic shoes
10. Bright or Dark Room? Bright
12. What does your watch look like? It's a thin silver watch with a pink face that I got for 6 bucks at Walmart. Havn't been able to find a watch I like.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping -- probably snoring and drooling too.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? Don't feel like getting my phone -- probably either Steph consoling my anger over working Christmas or Steph saying she'd give me a call in a minute.
15. Where is your nearest 7-11? No idea -- I don't think there are any around here
16. Whats a word that you say a lot? "Alright" or "hey" - both of which are involved in pretty much every phone conversations I have.
17. Who told you he/she loved you last? My mom
18. Last furry thing you touched? Jack *reaches over and rubs his head*
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? I don't do drugs. I take Paxil though -- does that count?
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed? 0 Mmmmm digital.
21. Favorite age you have been so far? Sometime before I knew what was going on. Maybe when I was 5 or something.
22. Your worst enemy? Myself
23. What is your current desktop picture? A green Volkswagen Beetle
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? My neighbor called to ask about returning my key and I asked her if she'd keep it and watch Jack and Tabitha for me next week.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be? I'd fly -- hands down.
26. Do you like someone? Don't I always? I'm doomed to like people who don't like me back forever
27. The last song you listened to? Something by Janie Porche
28. What time of day were you born? No idea
29. Whats your favorite number? 0
30. Where did you live in 1987? 312 Lance Way; Birmingham Al 35206 (Big house I lived in when I was little with my momma -- we lost it when we declared bankruptcy
31. Are you jealous of anyone? Everyone whos found true love...
32. Is anyone jealous of you? Yes -- never understood why
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened? At home getting ready for a Chemistry test at Jeff State
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Hit all the buttons
35. Do you consider yourself kind? Yes, very
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? I've got too much saggy skin to be getting tattoos
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? Spanish -- and I'd be all sexy when I spoke it
38. Would you move for the person you loved? Of course
39. Are you touchy feely? I'd very much like to be
40. What’s your life motto? Dear God help me.
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times? When I leave the house: wallet, keys, cell phone
42. What’s your favourite town/city? Don't have one at the moment
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? At New York and Co I had to pay the balance over the gift card I had -- I got some earrings and a great sweater. They had a great pair of jeans -- SIZE 16 -- but I could only get one or the other and the sweater was just too perfect
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? I send cards lots -- but letters? No. Email is better
45. Can you change the oil on a car? Yes
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her? I'm having trouble defining first love -- did they have to love me back?
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry? Not very far -- 1 generation, maybe 2
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy? I don't have any fancy clothes anymore...
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now? My hip.
50. Have you been burned by love? Of course
51. Do you have a crush on any bloggers? Nope
52. Where would you like to live? Where ever the road takes me