I'm OK.

So after writing that post last night (I feel like that lots, yall -- it's not new or any worse than it usually is... I just actually wrote it out so maybe someone can at least have an idea of why some things are just so hard for me. No one ever understands) -- well, I knew I wasn't gonna go back to sleep anytime soon. And since the sun was going to come up soon... I decided to excercize!



The red line is my morning jog. Well, I jogged for a short bit... then I walked. I'm proud of myself! I walked past the movie theater and all the way to the grocery store I shop at. I was going to walk to Pet Smart and buy those little antlers to torture the cats with... Then when I got there, I realized it was a Petco not Petsmart. And I so knew that it was a Petco -- I don't know how that mind fart happened. Anyway -- not only was it not even the right store... it wasn't even open! Oh well. It was a nice walk.

So don't everyone worry and freak out about me. Prayers are always appreciated though :) I'm proud of myself -- today was going to be a bad day... now it's a good one. I've worked out -- I'm gonna make a Turkey roast for lunch... and go to class... Then tonight is dance lessons. I'm gonna wear my new skinny pants too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Leah said...

yay for exercise! keep it up, and hang in there :-) and keep up that exercise, b/c it seems like it really bolsters your mood.

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker