Diet Brownie Muffins

So my mom got this recipe from someone in Weight Watchers and told me I HAD to make it. I wasn't as enthusiastic as her, but I have a meeting with my advisor today and I want to bribe her with baked goods, so it's a good time to try it out. After tasting one of these things, I just HAD to post. MY GOD -- this is better than cake made the regular way -- this is awesome! These massive muffins are 3ww points for those of you who are on it -- they're like 2 grams of fat each and less than 200 calories. Here's the recipe:

1 box Devils Food cake mix
1 can Pumpkin
3/4 cup water

Don't follow the directions on the box of cake mix! Usually you would add whole eggs, oil, milk, and butter -- fat, fat, fat, and fat. This time you're just going to mix the powdered cake mix with the pumpkin and water -- nothing else! Bake it as you normally would and bam!

These are so good. They're super rich and moist and simply gorgeous. I'm glad I hadn't planned to ice them, because I've never seen more beautiful cup cakes. They rise perfectly -- I really should have under-filled the cups more than usual, but they look great so maybe not. I can't taste the pumpkin at all. I had once last night and while eating it I got the sensation of smelling a fresh carved pumpkin, but today I don't even get that. It's all fudgy goodness. Mmm.

You should totally make these.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker