It just seems kinda cruel.

I bought Jack a laser pointer. It was only $2.99 and I just couldn't resist. Surprisingly, Tabbatha is all over it. It's like I can make them do my bidding -- they both run side by side wherever I direct. To the left -- oh look it's on the wall -- ohhh to high to reach. It's fun. But I can't seem to really get into it -- it just seems so mean. They never get to catch it. They never find it or see what it is -- it just disappears on them. Sad.


But shining it on Jacks paws and making him jump back is slightly amusing. Cruel -- but amusing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I use them with my bunny. He's amazingly vicious about little red dots on the floor. He bit his own paw when I shined it on his foot so I won't do that anymore but it's hilarious to watch him go after a lazer pointer and try to chase it out of his domain.

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker