"I do that for the children -- all the colors all over the place -- festive"



Autumn Table
Originally uploaded by Blue Beetle.
Two actual things people said to me today:

As I was hammering a nail into the brick outside of my apartment to hang some Halloween decorations, I see my neighbors head pop out of her door: "I KNEW that was gonna be you." "But of course! Come look at Jack's nails!"

As I was walking through Cracker Barrel with a huge box: "You're buying more decorations?" "Yep."

I'm FESTIVE, ok? You know you're jealous ;) I carved a pumpkin tonight too!

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

:o What are you doing up at 4 am?

9:55 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Well, after dinner I went by Walmart to get another pumpkin (to carve) and some stuff. Then came home and fiddled around for a while -- then I cleaned up the apartment (dust, vaccuum) - took a shower -- played online -- then I decided that I'd go ahead and bake the cake -- THEN Martha Stewart came on at 3am and I can't not watch Martha Stewart -- then I decided I might as well ice the cake too -- then I decided that I needed to take a picture of my gorgeous table centerpiece because I'm so fucking awesome. All that took a lot of time...

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker