HAPPY HALLOWEEN!



It's Halloween! I love me some Halloween. I just carved my last pumpkin of the year :( That's it in the picture -- the big one, that is -- the other two shown have since died. I've been carving pumpkins and gourds all month. My favorite was the face in the top left picture -- He got thrown out today.

As is usual for me on Halloween, I've no plans. I'll go to class and watch TV -- maybe hand out candy if any trick-or-treaters knock. But It's still Halloween so it makes me happy. I have some great Halloween PJ pants that I'm very tempted to wear all day. I can at least pull out the makeup and doodle on my face because -- come on -- how many days a year can I draw on my face, go out in public, and not be considered insane? These opportunities must be pounced upon.

I can't make any promises after tomorrow on how long that Christmas tree is gonna stay in my closet. I'm currently listening to the Third Day Christmas album as I type this because what on earth else would I listen to on Halloween? Exactly.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! WOO!

3 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Thanks! I carved it during Conan. I really wanted to do a spiderweb so I just kinda winged it (no pattern). And considering Jack ate all the good tools and I broke the best one so I had to do that with a kitchen knife and an exacto knife, I'm happy with it.

HALLOWEEN!

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the pumpkins! ;)

I'm pretty sure I will spend the days before Thanksgiving decorating my whole house for Christmas. Seeing as how I'll be all alone Thanksgiving weekend. :(

8:27 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Yep -- no thanksgiving for Karen this year. That's why I'm skipping ahead to Christmas. Christmas has better decorations anyway ;)

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker