The only one I didn't want to be.

I just took a "what seaseme-street character are you test." I know it's lame that I took it and even worse that I'm posting about it -- but I'm at work and don't get off for another 8 hours -- so give me a break.

Guess who I am? BERT. The one character that no one likes -- the one I didn't want to be! UGH!

You scored 79% Organization, 50% abstract, and 33% extroverted!

"You are both introverted. Bert can be grumpy and doesn't get along well with most other folks. Often he gets frustrated by their ignorance. For whatever reason you are uncomfortable in social settings. You may have one or two people that you are close with. You'd rather do things by yourself and you dislike working in groups where things are always so inefficient."

Why couldn't I have been Snuffleupagus? Or Oscar -- more people like Oscar than like Bert!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what no link to the test??

4:16 PM  
Blogger M. said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker