It's Official

Friends, It's official. I have a mullet. I was staring to build up a nice denial about it -- I even wore it down the other day. Steph, like all of you, has been trying to convince me that it's not that bad. Today she saw it in person though... and rather than get a response -- she just started laughing uncontrollably. It's so bad that she couldn't even muster up a lie.

And every time I say the word or type the word "mullet," I want to cry and laugh at the same time. The good news is that it actually looks pretty dang good when I pull it back... and you can't tell that it's a mullet. The only options I have are to pull it back for a month or two -- or get even more cut off. I really don't want to dyke out again with the super short hair -- so I guess I'll just be doing the ponytail and hair clips until Christmas.

Tis a sad day. Karen has an honest to god mullet. And I live in Alabama. Jesus Christ.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i didnt laugh uncontorllably....i stopped after a short while :)

10:25 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

You laughed because you couldn't stop yourself therefore it was not under control ergo it was uncontrolled. You laughed at my mullet.

11:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh and btw you should of seen the one time my mother insisted that i get a perm......i looked like a poodel for 2 months

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker