Ideas?

I would like to play softball. I used to be damn good at softball. Where can I join like a league just for fun? I don't think I'm good enough to play on a REAL team - especially since I haven't played in years -- but I wouldn't mind joining up with some people that just play for fun on the weekends or something. Any ideas? Maybe I should go to some batting cages first? Do I have to buy my own bat for that?

Edit: Damn, I missed Fall registration by like 2 weeks. The good news is that you don't have to be good -- you just have to pay 370 bucks. And the games are only on weekday nights -- which would totally fit in my schedule perfectly -- but I'm too late! I'm gonna have to keep this in mind for Spring.

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Google :-p Huntsville has an adult softball legue:

http://www.ci.huntsville.al.us/recreation/sportsplex/index.php

They have 3 seasons, Spring, Summer, & Fall -- and within each season there is a Sunday league and a weekday league. Just pay the registration fee and you're in!

Just googled "adult softball league huntsville" So stick in Nashville and maybe registration or something.

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker