Halloween Preparations

I'm going to get Jack some orange Soft Paws so he can be wearing them in October. And...

I'M GONNA BE A SEXY WITCH! Yes, my now XL and therefore regular sized and millions of options ass is going to be one sexy ass witch for Halloween. Do I care that I haven't had plans on Halloween for years? Fuck no. I'm so ordering a full on sexy witch costume.

I'm gonna be a sexy witch and my witch cats gonna have ORANGE claws because we go all out for holidays at Karens house.

I havn't picked out the costume yet, but I've already found the place I'm ordering my black and orange striped tights from LOL And I've got my sexy black patent-leather boots already! You know, on the Today show, they told me that these are going to be all the rage this fall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker