Dear Scrubbing Bubbles People

Your new product with a "New Fresh Clean Scent!" smells neither fresh nor clean. As someone who commonly scrubs her bath and toilet at 3 am -- whos solution to everything is "pour bleach on it!" -- Who wipes up tiny spills with clorox wipes -- and who burns herself on the stove because she felt the need to wipe up that little spill while shes still cooking -- because the metal should be SHINEY -- I think I can handle a little chemicals.

Last time I cleaned my shower, I just dumped bleach in it and scrubbed it all with a scrubbing brush -- then I did that again with Orange Clean super degreaser because a professional maid told me that thats how they clean showers -- then I wiped it all down with more bleach. I almost passed out. So this go around, I decided I could get it MORE clean if I bought something made specifically for the job. And the bubbles on the bottle of your product were cute. I chose the "fresh clean" scent because I think a bathroom should smell fresh and clean. As I said, your product smells neither fresh nor clean. In fact, I would classify it as "rancid" -- the smell actually made me want to vomit. And I already cleaned the toilet, dammit. I'd rather pass out from chlorine gas than throw up from Scrubbing Bubbles. Passing out from harsh chemicals and being sent to the ER for scrubbing your floor at 3AM says "I have OCD and my apartment is super clean." Passing out from Scrubbing Bubbles with a new fresh clean scent says "pansy" & "moron."

I would like a refund. I'm going back to bleach & more bleach. The tub was shinier when I used that anyway. Oh -- and I don't like the "no scrubbing" idea. You want me to spray this rancid product all over my shower -- where I am frequestly naked -- and then just rinse it off? Um no. Fuck you, Scrubbing Bubbles people -- your product sucks.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe always get the orgnal scent. the other ones are horrable. not that i even use them anymore bleach works fine for me but still...

12:20 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

The Mr Clean sponge cleans the shower? Tell me more -- you don't have to use cleaner with it -- just the sponge thing? Dude, I'm so buying one next time I'm at the store.

9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

karen i have one of those sponges, yeah they rock they take just about any stain up form the counter and clean bathrooms like you wouldnt belive. and no there is no cleaner just the sponge

6:45 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Ohhhh -- I must get the magic sponge!

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker