Somewhere along in the bitterness

I don't know if I've mentioned it -- but I'm in love with the show "Grey's Anatomy." And when I say I'm in love with it, I mean I have marked the season premiere on my calendar and still watch all the reruns. It's funny. I started watching it because of its time slot. It came on after "Desperate Housewives" which I watched with a friend and then we'd stay up talking and Grey's Anat just happened to be on the TV and I was too lazy to change it. And after I while, I actually began to like it... and then I started liking it way better than Housewives. And then I found myself screaming curse words at the TV when the reception blinked out during the season finale -- and then when it came back on the finale made me cry. I cannot WAIT until the new season starts. Don't dare try to talk to me on Thursday nights when it comes on cause I'm so gonna be busy.

I don't know if you've seen the awesome commercials advertising the new seasons upcoming start but they're awesome and moving (shut up -- it's an awesome show AND DANNY DIED and izzy was all dressed up and crying and he scooped her up and carried her off -- dammit it's sad.) The background music of that commercial is quite compelling. Tonight I finally googled the lyrics and downloaded the song on iTunes. It's the Fray's "How to Save a Life."

"Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend --
Somewhere along in the bitterness.
And I would have stayed up with you all night
Had I known how to save a life..."

And yes, you. I'm fully aware of how appropriate those lyrics are. They hit home rather hard. But I still don't know how to save my life.

Thank you, dear reader, for allowing me that myspace song lyric rant. I'm done. Maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker