Forget much?

Three things I totally spaced out on today:

  • I discovered that the oven was still on -- over an hour after i should have turned it off.

  • I forgot to take my paxil (which should have been taken when I woke up) until 5 minutes ago.

  • I was going to take a shower... but I had no towel... because I had washed clothes earlier and totally forgot to go get them.


  • On another note -- the price of the washing machines went up. I just paid $4.50 in quarters to do 2 loads of laundry (1.25 per washing machine x 2 & 1.00 per dryer x 2). Thats 18 quarters. EIGHTEEN. As in 1 quarter, 2 quarters, 3 quarters, 4 quarters, 5 quarters, 6 quarters, 7 quarters, 8 quarters, 9 quarters, 10 quarters, 11 quarters, 12 quarters, 13 quarters, 14 quarters, 15 quarters, 16 quarters, 17 quarters, 18 quarters. Over priced? You bet.

    So I see two solutions to this: 1 - stop wearing underwear or 2 - find somewhere else to do my laundry.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home





    Powered by Blogger


    eXTReMe Tracker