Florida pictures!


Beach Tourists
Originally uploaded by Blue Beetle.
I know you've all been waiting anxiously to see the pictures from my vacation -- well wait no more! I've uploaded pictures to flickr for all to see. You can start at the first picture (here) and then click through to the end. Or start at the end (here) -- whatever you want. You should look -- there's lots of good ones -- and if you don't look then I'm going to have to start making posts to show them to you.

There's pictures of little seagull feet, and me & my fam, and in some of them I'm wearing a low cut top that makes my breasts look huge. I need to take more pictures of me bending over things.

Look & comment before I have to show up at your house with a photo album.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker