People from the past.

Today I had 2 odd encounters with people I haven't seen in years. Both out of nowhere -- both on the same day. First, my old neighbor who I totally crushed on IMed me. Haven't heard from him in like 2 years. We didn't talk much - he was at work and I needed to go pick up my paycheck.

After picking up the paycheck (MONEY!) I headed over to Target. I turned down one aisle and came face to face with another guy I used to know. EEK. I turned around and walked away slowly. Thankfully I've lost a hundred pounds and dyed my hair pink since I last saw him. I think that aided in my narrow get-away.

I just think that's so odd to come in contact with 2 people from my past in the same day. It wouldn't be if I was a social butterfly who lived here my entire life -- but I'm not and I haven't.

Now if only the person from my "past" who I wish would show up would just pop in...

4 Comments:

Blogger Tel said...

What about Mr. Computer Guy?

2:56 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Whos Mr computer guy? The guy in the lab? I asked him if he wanted to see a movie -- casually, I didn't make it out like a date or anything -- just said I was going to see a movie after class and asked if he wanted to go with me. I've tried this with lots and lots of white guys -- hasn't worked yet. Why? Because white guys SUCK ASS -- and that goes for you (oh you know who you are) that rejected my ass a gazillion fucking times for no good fucking reason too.

7:11 AM  
Blogger Tel said...

Yeah, that's him. Did he say yes?

1:04 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Of course not.

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker