Keyboard short-cuts = good with his fingers...

I have figured out a new way to meet guys. Go to the computer lab -- spot a cute guy -- and pretend like you have no fucking clue what you are doing.

I got the hottest guy to help me for an hour today. Seriously -- and I only needed him for like 10 minutes -- but my god he was so cute I totally pretended to need more help. Was that wrong? He's a programmer by trade. You wouldn't think that would be hot -- but I'm so surprised how hot that actually is. And he was so quick with his fingers and the keyboard shortcuts -- he knew shortcuts I never imagined. I mean seriously -- he never used the mouse. And dude, I must be way more of a geek than I thought I was -- cause that was hot. And he kneeled right there with his face right over my shoulder -- telling me things I already knew, but I didn't point that out cause then he might have gone away.

I have met the cutest guys in that Java class! Usually, all the guys are totally lame -- but man, this Java class rocks. But they've all got girlfriends dammit! The hottie I had lunch with has a girl (who always calls when we're talking and he tells her that he's "in class" ...even if he's in a restaurant with me) -- and this hottie in the lab has a girl too. Dammit.

I tell you what though -- I never imagined that forgetting how to set a class path could be so great. And then he had to help me with my packages. And he smelled so good. And the computer skills!

Great computer skills have now officially made the "perfect guy traits" list.

Can I minor in Java or something?

4 Comments:

Blogger just thinking said...

Works with cars as well..

2:28 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Hmmm that would be nice -- but it's not as high on the list. I'd like to know that all my fluids were checked and my tires had plenty of air without ever giving it a second thought.

9:35 AM  
Blogger Lemming Leader said...

I've long since come to the conclusion that I need a guy who is a complete computer geek. If I have to make them think to dumb down what they are trying to explain to me then there is a high likely hood that I am insanely attracted to them.. You're not alone in this attraction..

11:10 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

"The internet is a series of tubes..."

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker