Hi

It's weird -- I don't know if I'm in a good mood because I dyed my hair pink or because I'm loaded up on psych meds or what -- but this week I havn't particularly loathed my own existence. That's progress. I went to the surgeon for my one-year post-op appointment on Tuesday. I didn't want to go because I was afraid he'd be mad at me for losing so slow. Guess what? The average loss that the nurse suually sees is 80-100 pounds. I'VE LOST 91. Dammit -- Do you know how upset I've been over losing so slow and now I find out that I'm smack in the middle of average? Do you KNOW what a relief that is?

I wanna post more but I'm in a computer lab and class starts in 15.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's excellent Karen! Well done!

4:07 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Thanks Skwid :)

4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're doing good. I had something more to say but it got lost somewhere between mouse clicks. oh well..

9:53 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Thanks yall -- I appriciate the comments and encouragment. I'm currently lacking on people to keep my spirits up so it may just be comments on a blog -- but theyre comments on MY blog by regular readers dammit.

10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats :-) nothing wrong with average. just keep up the good eating and get some exercise in, and you'll be done in no time at all. A few years from now, you'll look back at the blog and say "y'know, it wasn't near so bad as I thought at the time."

2:40 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Oh im sure I'll look back on my college years and go -- "man, it was actually great -- I just THOUGHT it was all horrible -- but MAN am I glad it's over" I'm hoping I'll be looking back from a better place rather than worse though -- cause if I'm looking back and going man I had it so good back then -- well if that happens then life sucks and God is cruel.

I'll be glad when it's over and the weight is all gone -- though I still freak out and think I won't lose any more. I still feel WAY more healthy. Like I park my car on the side of the building where its safest which means I have to walk up stairs to my apartment -- and they don't phase me at all. Back when I weight over 300lbs steps phased me. But the other day I had to unload my car and go up them 4 times with arms full -- it was all good.

:)

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker