Forgotten Update

I was going to update the names post with the names in the running for my future nephew -- but now I've already forgotten what it was. Dang it -- I just hung up the phone with my brother. It started with a C -- and I remember saying they could name him Colby! But then we decided that that wouldn't work because we call Cole Coley so yeah, too confusing. Was it Caleb? No...

Oh well. As I already knew, me and my brother have very different tastes in name selection so Elijah is 100% safe. I suggested Luke, as I figured he'd like that one and he said that then there would be too many Ks. Too many Ks! MY name is Karen -- and it's not like his name isn't loaded up with Ms :-p

It's weird the things you consider when naming a future human being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker