Dinner tomorrow - my place

You're all invited to my first nice dinner in my new(ish) place. Well, actually I've had many nice dinners in my new(ish) place -- Pork Flouratine 2 nights ago being a great example -- but tomorrow I'm having company and that makes all the difference. So you're invited to join us -- just RSVP please.

Mom came up to see my place (no ones seen it yet -- well at least seen it with something other than rain drenched musty furniture piled in the corners). She's spending the night -- since I totally have room for loads of company now. And I'm the futon as I type, and really, it's not half bad. Big too. And then I still have a whole nother couch and tons of space for air mattresses. I could totally house refugees. We didn't cook tonight because I hadn't had time to go to the store yet, and mom wasn't in the mood for what I had planned anyway. So tomorrow...

We'll be having baked ziti with meat sauce and garlic bread. The ziti will be whole grain pasta because my surgeon said that it's hard for me to digest -- which means its like a free-be. I shall prepare it as usual with a gourmet (aka expensive) pasta sauce and beef (because, well, I really like beef. No vegans here!). Then I'll toss it in a casserole dish and bake it with loads of fresh mozzarella cheese on top. This will be served with texas toast smothered in garlic and butter -- and an optional appetizer salad.

3 Comments:

Blogger Becki said...

Man, I wish I lived closer to you right now.

11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey ive seen your place.....

8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes you have, but ony for a sec. And when my fam helped me move in it looked horrible -- so it was nice to show it off to mom.

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker