Chick-Fil-A Chicken Minis: YUM!

Last night as I was fixing something to bring for lunch today at work, I had to figure out what I wanted for breakfast in the morning. This is important because it dictates when I set my alarm. Cereal? Eggs? Yogurt? (Okay, no, I don't usually eat yogurt for breakfast but I threw that in there so I'd sound healthy.) And then I remembered mom mentioning that Chick-Fil-A's Chicken Minis were awesome. Maybe I saw a commercial that reminded me. But I have to be at work too early, don't I? Nope! Did you know that Chick-Fil-A opens at 6:30? Neither did I.

Holy shit. These things are awesome! I thought they were little biscuits -- nuh-uh! They're little dinner rolls. Chick-Fil-A chicken nuggets wrapped in deliciously moist dinner rolls. Yum! Top it off with some unsweet tea loaded down with at least 3 packets of Splenda and this is the best fast-food breakfast I've ever had. You should all go out and have them for breakfast -- I command it.

It's a good thing Chick-Fil-A isn't open on Sundays and I'm too lazy to get up this early on weekdays, or I'd be in trouble. These might have to become my Saturday morning treat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker