My iPod: The magic 8 ball

This looked TOO fun! Instructions: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.

How does the world see you?
Billy Brown - Third Day (In other words -- I'M A ROCK STAR! WOO!)

Will I have a happy life?
Twenty Four - Switchfoot "Twenty-four failures And twenty-four tries. Twenty-four finds me In twenty-fourth place With twenty-four drop outs At the end of the day." (Well, damn. That sucks.)

What do my friends really think of me?
There is a Treason at Sea - DC Talk. "I am solo In this world of wet. And bitter is my temperament." (Um... That sucks too. What the fuck is this? Can I set this to my favorite songs or something and THEN play? *Just a game, Karen -- Just a game*)

Do people secretly lust after me?
Better Luck Next Time - Lifehouse. (HARSH DUDE!)

How can I make myself happy?
I Want It That Way - Backstreet Boys (Hmmm, so I'll be happy when I get what I want. Beetle and hot husband coming up! PS: I don't know how Backstreet boys got on here. HONEST. Shut up!)

What should I do with my life?
Keep it loose, Keep it Tight - Amos Lee (HA! Good answer! *claps*)

Will I ever have children?
Word of God Speak - Kutless. (I guess God gets to pick?)

What is some good advice for me?
My Tribute - Andrea Crouch (WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT? Why is this on my iPod? -- No way man, I get to ask that one again)

What is some good advice for me?
Head over Feet - Alanis Morissette Dive in baby!

How will I be remembered?
Typical Situation - Dave Matthews

What is my signature song?
Disillusioned Man - By The Tree (hmmm)

What do I think my current theme song is?
F-Stop Blues - Jack Johnson

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Satellite - Dave Matthews

What song will play at my funeral?
Fix You - Coldplay (Did I kill myself or something? And yall know I don't even really like Coldplay, right?)

What type of men/women do I like?
The Comforter Has Come - Jars of Clay (aww sweet)

What is my day going to be like?
All Creatures of our God - City on a Hill. (I don't know what the hell that means)

Now I get to make my OWN questions! Magic 8 Ball iPod, will I ever graduate college?
Push - Sarah McLachlan

Will I marry?
Give You Back - Vertical Horizon (DIVORCE!?)

Ohh Ohh, will I reach my weight loss goal?
I Don't Know - Third Day (such a typical 8-ball response)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker