If you ever questioned whether or not I am in fact THE shit...

I you ever questioned whether or not I am in fact THE shit, you need only look at the shirt I just made. Yes. Yes, my friend, that really is the Zoloft blob crying alone in the desert at night and in desperate need of a hug. Yes, I know I am awesome.

This is where creativity, meets good eye, meets photoshop skills, meets craftiness, meets just the right touch of cynicism and humor. This is where I live. Bow before me.

Holy shit this is the best T-shirt EVER. EVER EVER even. My god I am tickled pink with myself. I'm so wearing this tomorrow.

Addendum: This design was kinda cathartic. It was a joke in my mind about how I'm feeling right now. I wanted the depressed little blob because I'm really down right now. And the text I REALLY wanted to put on there just wouldn't have been right of me... so... now it's the most awesome shirt ever.

3 Comments:

Anonymous skwid said...

allow me to say karen, you're looking mighty fine in tht photo... pleased as punch.
great job on the shirts!

4:53 AM  
Anonymous karen said...

Thanks :) long time no see. BTW

2:05 AM  
Blogger Valentine said...

Wow, that shirt is awesome! I totally love it. I wish I had one. Good job! :)

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker