China locked Jack in her room.

He's been wailing for an hour. Poor thing. I'm so pissed about this. I hope he shits in her bed.

UPDATE:

I called the RA to come unlock the door and let him out. It was the bitchy RA -- go figure. She even gave me the smart ass, super sarcastic "are you authorized to have a cat?" Yes, I am -- now come over here and unlock the door because that's your job.

Anyway -- please note that this will be reason #1 why I hate my roommate -- part of the new "Why I Hate my Roommate" series. Sure, it's been around for a while -- but it never had the official series title.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been lurking for a while now.. I completely understand the thing about the churches.. I lived in Georgia for a while.. As far as the cat.. I hope he shits in her bed too. I hate it when people lock my animals in places they shouldn't be and aren't wanted.

6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MONKEY GRASS! thanks for poking in -- and here I thought I was talking to myself...

PS lemmings are cute.

10:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Consider it a minor cult following. It's become one of my daily tasks.. Alotta times it makes me smile, you seem like a pretty good person from your Blog and I love your cat. Hearing about your roomate makes me think back on one of my own not to long ago and I am beginning to wonder if aliens are secretly taking over the world.

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker