Life's Pleasures

Man I'm loving this whole new experience of shrinking into clothes. Let me explain. Anyone who knows me for real, knows that if I'm at home -- 80% of the time, I'm walking around in a sleeveless top. I can't help it. I know they aren't super flattering on me but damn they're just so great. And I wear them under a lot of clothes so I'm usually wearing one anyway. So it's only natural that my mom gives me them a lot. Like for Christmas, she gave me 2 that had built in bras -- the best kind! But they were too small... But I kept them anyway because I'm still losing about 8 pounds a month, it's only a matter of time.

Then tonight I came in from shopping -- i bought a new purse. Originally 60 dollars. I got it for 20. Uhuh. Picked up a new wallet too. Anyway, it's storming really bad here so when i came in I was soaked. Naturally, I'm gonna change into one of my sleeveless tops. And I went to the drawer to grab one (Yes, I have so many that they have their own drawer). And I saw the two mom got me for Christmas and I figured hey -- worth a shot right?

Uhuh. It fits perfectly. Nice isn't it? At Christmas they were way too small. Not a wearable too small but a -- girl you know you're way bigger than that small. And it looks good on me too.

This is fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker