Icy


Ice
Originally uploaded by KarenAlexa.
So I don't know what's with everyone calling me this morning to ask me if I was snowed in. First, I'm sorry if I gave you the impression that I have a life, but if you call me on a day off before about 3pm, all I know is that the bed is warm. You obviously haven't seen all the pictures I have of my cat. Second, I live in Alabama.

No, we did not get snow. Yes, I'm aware that the news said we were under a winter storm warning -- the news also has a deal with the local grocery stores to sell bread and milk. We got a lot of hail & sleet. Lots-O-Ice out there. I expect the ancient power lines to southeast housing to fail any minute now.

Thanks for the concern. Yes, I have bread and milk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker