The 4 meme. I know, I'm lame sometimes.

Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Barnes & Noble Bookseller
2. Super Target Cashier
3. Steak & Ale Hostess
4. Daycare Supervisor (Believe it or not, I have a legal license to supervise large numbers of small children -- didn't know that, did ya!) 4 years of watching grades 1 through 6 and 1 year of putting 4 and 5 year-olds on time-outs. And yet people still question my ability to babysit.

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
2. Coming to America ("Sexual Chocolate!")
3. Trading Places
4. Meet the Parents

Four places I’ve lived:
1. 312 Lance Way, Birmingham Al
2. 544 Gadsden Hwy, Birmingham Al
3. 1156 Bowman Rd, Birmingham Al
4. John Wright Dr, Huntsville Al

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Project Runway (Bravo)
2. Medium (NBC)
3. Iron Chef - Original & America (Food Network)
4. Desperate Housewives (ABC)

Four places I’ve been on vacation:
1. Panama City Beach, Florida
2. Phoenix, Arizona
3. Florence, Italy
4. Lucern, Switzerland

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Fajitas or Burritos
2. Taco Salad
3. Pizza
4. Chicken Alfredo with Broccoli

Four sites I visit daily:
1. Wired news
2. Bloglines
3. Questionable Content
4. Get Fuzzy

Four places I’d rather be right now:
1. The Botanical Gardens in full bloom on a nice breezy day
2. The Louvre
3. Walking through ancient ruins -- Rome is nice, but some lesser known - less crowded place with a reasonable temperature would be just as nice.
4. A Mexican Restaurant (with good company)


I tag Izzy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Becki said...

I read Get Fuzzy every day, too!

1:39 PM  
Blogger Kinky said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker