Fabric tummy-tucks

I now own a bit of "shape wear." Or what used to be known as a corset -- except now they don't lace up. I can't remember if this was moms idea or mine. I'm pretty sure it was mine -- but I think she agreed a little too much, if you know what I mean. And when your mother whole heartedly agrees that you need a little tummy control, well anyone with such low self-esteem as myself isn't going to say no.

You know on Pirates of the Caribbean where she was like "I can't breathe?" I feel like that.

I gotta say though: my breasts look absolutely amazing. And sure, my tummy is slightly less of a convex curve (slightly being the key word here), but not by much of a noticeable amount or large percentage. In fact, I'm curious as to if this is even worth it. I'm gonna wear it to work today. If I don't pass out, I'll evaluate it usefulness.

If you're wearing drapey fabric and you want your breasts to look 100% their best though, I'm going to step out and recommend it. Who needs to breath much anyway?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Leah said...

my mom offered to let me wear her girdle thingy yesterday when I went to a New Year's Party. I figured that, since I'm a size bigger than her, it would probably severely restrict my ability to breathe.

I will say that you'll prolly get used to it if you like it. I used to wear bodices for ren faires and medieval reenactment, and I got used to that.

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker