Last minute shoppers

It is beyond me why anyone would consider shopping this weekend. It's already hell outside -- I've been trying to convince myself to go to the store, but I just don't want to get out in the craziness. And stores encourage it with "last minute" sales. Crazy.

My mother said that some people like to wait this late to do their shopping. WHY? Even if you didn't have to battle every crazy person in the world, it's so late -- what if you can't find what you are looking for? Do people REALLY Christmas shop on Christmas Eve? The only way I can see this justified is if you found out that on Christmas you were going to have to go see your great aunt and now you need something to give her.

And the only people you're going to see on Christmas are probably your family and close friends. If you've forgotten to get someone a gift and you won't see them till next year, get them something at an "after Christmas sale." Nothing wrong with that if no one knows.

I have to go home to work this weekend, and I just know work is going to be super hectic. And I will have to bite my tongue at all the people who are buying Christmas presents on Christmas Eve.

People are crazy. That's all there is to it. Crazy and stupid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker