Time for the yearly incredibly uncomfortable appointment.

I have my annual check up with the gynecologist today. Blech. Having a guy shove metal things in my vagina and poke around isn't my idea of a good time.

Well, wait -- maybe I should rethink that last statement.

Ok -- well, paying for it and not enjoying it isn't my idea of a good time. That's better.

I'm putting off taking a shower for as long as possible. I know an hour isn't going to make a difference -- but it's the point. I'd rather go freshly showered. You know, I've heard horror stories of girls that go to get check ups or piercings and ...well, they aren't exactly 'clean.' I don't get that. If someone's poking around down there, I'm gonna be freshly showered. That's like going to the dentist without brushing your teeth.

Or maybe I think too much. Yeah, could be that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker