Sometimes things actually DO workout -- even for me

Let me just say that this birthday turned out to be absolutly perfect. The past few years (well, the ones I remember) have been one horrible, forgotten, lonely birthday after another. So Friday night I was preparred for another really crappy day.

Thank the Lord for friends who won't stand for that! The whole weekend turned out perfect and I was anything BUT lonely. Oh, and not one single person forgot this year either. I'm so stoked! I declare this the new GOOD birthday streak.

I'd spell check this and/or post more, but I just got to Birmingham and I'm celebrating with my family tonight -- There's sugar-free cake!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Leah said...

congrats and happy birthday :-) I was wondering why you weren't posting much. That's so wonderful.

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker