Just so you know

I have finally created a email account for this blog. Not that it really needs one, but whatever. The link can be found with all the rest of my links and such at the bottom of this page. It's also on my profile page. So there is no excuses for not being able to find it.

Will I check this email? No. But fret not for I have set it to forward all emails to my primary email account which I (pathetically) check religiously. By the way, all comments are also (as they have always been) forwarded to my primary email. So feel free to chew me out or comment on really old posts -- I'll see it for sure.

Now then, isn't that nice? Feel free to drop me a note -- I don't bite.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you sure? remember the phone book exercise?

1:44 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

? I'm slightly confused...

1:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we once did that "to all the f*ers in the phonebook" thing. it was kinda biting.

11:29 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Ahh yes, but that didn't involve TEETH.

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, righto. Good distinction.

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker