I'm loving the no-holds bared version of the Apprentice

WARNING: This has spoilers for tonights episode of the Apprentice -- if you are one of the high and mighty tivo owners, you might want to sit this one out.

Man, I love that the Apprentice has no rules anymore. Tonight he fired not one, but 2 people. There's only 4 on the team and one of them was exempt. A few episodes back he fired THE ENTIRE TEAM. Uhuh -- all of them. They sucked so bad that they all had to go. I love that. No more "everyone screwed up but who screwed up worse?" Nope -- now if you screw up you are so gone. I love it.

When he said that Brian was fired, I about screamed at the TV 'cause you all know that girl had to go. Thanks to the new no-rules thing he's got going on, they both went. Oh, and that taxi interview at the end was priceless.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Leah said...

oh, wow, he fired the whole team? How will the show last with this going on?

I think that's so great tho. I'm not watching the apprentice this season (no time nor care for much TV), but I did love the one season I watched (with Raj).

12:16 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

You know, I wondered the same thing -- but it's great for ratings. I wasn't too psyched about this season until he started firing people by the handful.

They had a contest to see who could raise sales in a particular section of Dicks sproting goods. One team rose golf sales by 74% and the other team chose baseball -- their sales went DOWN thirty something percent. They didn't just not raise sales -- they DROPPED sales. Trump fired the whole damn team for such a horrible defeat. There wasn't a single person watching that night that was left without a gaping mouth after that. I swear there were screams of "holy shit!" and "No way!" heard all across America.

THAT'S what has me watching this season. That's like the ultimate twist -- whos gonna be fired -- your whole damn team. Good bye. They did that early in the season too -- I never saw it coming.

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker