Houston, we have a problem.

So I'm fixing myself lunch before class -- a chicken wrap. I'm using Tyson's pre-cooked chicken strips. They're easy and I don't have to worry about food poisoning -- wrap them in a tortilla shell with some cheese and salsa -- yummy.

So I toss a fews strips on a paper plate and put them in the microwave for the instructed 30-45 seconds. I'm a boring person, so I decide to watch them spin around for 30 seconds. And 5 seconds in... they catch on fire.

Yeah.

5 seconds in my microwave and they're flaming. They were originally southwestern style, now they're char-broilled. And yes, I still ate them. I figure fire is a more natural way of cooking than microwaves anyway.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Leah said...

they caught fire?!? No way! I've totally used those before and never had them caught fire.

FYI, this is how my brother and I use them. We make quesadillas on the George Forman with a folded tortilla. We just throw the cheese and chicken strips in there. In the time it takes to melt the cheese, the chicken gets warm too. MMM, quesadilla.

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker