Dammit!

So I'm scheduled to work all next weekend so I can't go home to celebrate my birthday with actual flesh and blood fellow human beings. I wasn't too keen on that so I managed to get this chick at work to take my shift for me on Friday (Hey, close enough). So I call mom to tell her and she reminds me that my bro is graduating on Friday.

Well, thats cool -- I'll be home for it! No... he only has so many tickets. Well, thats cool -- I can go to the party Heidi is gonna throw for him! No... they decided to go to this party that someone is holding for all the graduates -- apparently the drug reps are bringing food. So I wouldn't get to see Tim or Heidi or Colie. And mom's going to the graduation so she wouldn't be there either. Dammit.

At least I get Friday off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker