Great idea

I have decided that my life would be made easier if I had a large white dryerase board. How much do those run? That would make my math and computer homework much easier. Tonight I have to design a BCD to Grey code converter using NAND Gates so I can build it tomorrow in lab. And it occurs to me that I use a lot of paper on stuff like this -- if I had a big white board I could write it all out without changing the page and have it all right there in one glance -- and erasing and changing things would be super easy too.

I think I should look into this.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want one too, like a really big one. there not that much.

7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should definitely look into it. I don't think they're all that expensive. My roommates and I had one, and it was invaluable for phone numbers (all our numbers, home too, were up there), dinner plans, scheduling parties, having friends spend the night, etc.

okay, so, maybe not. the lowest I found was a 3'x4' for $37 at staples. However, you might try freecycle or craigslist around your area and see if people are getting rid of them. or try calling around. I even looked at walmart.com for you, since I know you shop there, and I couldn't find any listings for dry erase boards. I know they've got to have them.

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker