Bring on the new jewelry

Last night we walked off our dinner with some shopping. While my sister-in-law shopped for my nephews school clothes (the boy is going to be over 7 foot tall, I promise you), my brother and I entertained him at some of stores with more interesting things to look at. In Swoozies, I found myself trying on a bunch of super-overpriced bracelets. I wanted them all... I'm sure the total would have been just under a thousand. You know, not much.

When my mom finally showed up I thrust my arm out to show her my favorite. She looked at it and said -- "look they all fit!" And then I realized what she was talking about -- bracelets never fit me. I have thicker wrists.

Correction -- most bracelets DO fit me and I used to have thicker wrists.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker