White Student Association VS Black Student Association



Please, if you can't read the flyers, click the image for a bigger picture. This is one copy of the "White Student Association" flyers I made to hang next to the "Black Student Association" flyers.

Please note that the "Black Student Association" has been approved by the university, but if I applied for a "White Student Association" it wouldn't even be considered. This is my protest. I can only hope to God that some white student actually went to the meeting.

The BSA actually had colored paper for their flyers and all we had was white. However, Steph (who went along with me to be my lookout as I hung them up) pointed out that it's only proper that it be printed on white paper. She has a point.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats awesome..... i'm sick of political correctness etc etc!! fight karen!

4:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wonder how long they lasted up? :>

12:06 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Not long. I checked the mail yesterday and they were gone. Oh well.

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker