To go or not to go

... That is the question. To go to my support group, that is. The weight loss surgery support group led by a woman I hate that always brings me down. I don't know if I'm gonna go or not -- I guess I'll see how I feel about it tonight. I just think that you should leave a support group feeling good and -- well, supported -- not depressed and wanting to just give up. I mean isn't that why they call them "support" groups?

Also, tomorrow I will be 4 months post-op. So far I'm down 43 pounds (55 pounds since my first consultation in April). I've lost 7.25 inches in my chest, 3 inches in my waist, and 5.75 inches in my hips. I'm also getting in much better shape. Yesterday I walked all the way across campus to technology hall for class (in 95 degree alabama heat) -- thats a class I've never walked to before because I would have never considered walking that far to class, it'd have killed me. And I'm going to do it again for class today :) So I'm getting in much better shape. I'm really excited about that. Yay me!

Oh and you can totally almost see my collarbone. And you can REALLY feel it. Yall, I can feel a bone on my body -- how cool is that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker