Shoot Me

Dear god put me out of my misery. The red welts are back and worse that yesterday. They had gone away with the shot! Tim says I must have been re-exposed to whatever it was only I can't figure out what it could possibly BE! Believe me, I'm racking my mind thinking of everything I've done, eaten and when I did or ate it. I'm getting NOTHING.

I just tried to rub off my skin with a cold towel and it wouldn't come off. Dammit.

IZZY WHEN YOU WAKE UP YOU BETTER CALL ME OR SIGN ONLINE CAUSE I NEED TO TALK TO A DOCTOR. I'M BEGGING FOR YOUR HELP -- PUBLICLY EVEN.

Man there even welts all around the band-aid from the shot. My body hates me. I knew it before, but now I'm sure of it.

You remember on one of those old horror movies -- I think it was Halloween and they strapped that guy to the metal grate and lowered him into a pit of fire ants that ate him alive? I feel like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker