Ramblings

I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed today. Classes. It's not that I'm far behind (well, I'm always a little behind)... at least I don't think I am. See? I'm just feeling overwhelmed today. I'm so stressed out about these classes. Especially the math classes. I don't know what the hell I'm doing.

BTW, Chinese has to be up there as one of the ugliest languages in the world. It just is. I've never really been around it much. Sure, I've heard people make fun of it and do impersonations, but I always thought they were really over-exaggerating. Nope, they weren't.

I'm making meatloaf again. I can't help it -- its so good and cheap... and homemade.

I'd keep rambling but the season premier of Medium is starting and I just can't miss that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker