What happens to men as they age?

There's 2 types of old men. The mean old farts who are pissed off at the world and think everyone should serve them. And then there are the talkative ones. These talkative ones are the one I want to talk about tonight.

I just spent the evening with a man who spent half an hour telling me about the worst case of hemorrhoids he ever had. No, seriously.

Now, I'm going to assume that all of you reading would never choose hemorrhoids as a random topic of conversation with someone of the opposite sex as if it were no different than "the weather." So what is going to happen to you (gentlemen) in the next 40 years to change that? Why does this occur? What can we do to stop it?

When the man left I looked at my brother and realized that one day that's going to be him. One day that's going to be my friends. One day thats going to be my husband. Good lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker