Things...

I stole this from Mark. Blame him.

1. What is your full name? Karen _____ _____ (a post like this is exactly what lead to my name being totally google-able on my last blog. I won't make that mistake again)
2. What color pants are you wearing? blue pajama pants with snowmen and snowflakes
3. What are you listening to right now? the air conditioner
4. What is the last thing you ate? sugar free chocolate chip cookies dipped in a glass of milk
5. Do you wish on stars? not usually but it's been known to happen
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I'd like to say a nice chartreuse but I don't think my personality is actually chartreuse. Maybe a muddy burgundy? Or all the colors mix together to grey... and it breaks her heart...
7. What shirt are you wearing right now? A very old Third Day shirt that I probably should have retired by now
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My sister-in-law Heidi
9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Well it wasn't sent to me, I got it off Mark's blog. I like him
10. How old are you today? 22
11. Favorite drink(s): milk
12. Favorite sport? baseball and football
13. Do you wear contacts? no
14. Siblings? a brother and 2 sisters
15. Favorite month? October 16. Favorite food? mexican food!
17. What was the last movie you saw? Guarding Tess
18. Favorite day of the year? I'm going to go with July 4th but only because I had to pick one
19. What do you do to vent anger? talk about it -- that's why I appear to bitch so much
20. What was your favorite toy as child? I had this old raccoon hand puppet that I carried around everywhere. The thing was so nasty after all that abuse that I bet my mom 'accidently' threw it away.
21. Summer or winter? fall
22. Hugs or kisses? hugs
23. Chocolate or vanilla? vanilla
24. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? when I send them emails, yes
25. Who is most likely to respond? I don't send many emails
26. Who is least likely to respond? NA
27. When is the last time you cried? Eh, I seem to vaguely recall crying about something last week
28. What is under your bed? bags, a big container of misc junk, a basket of sweaters, clean laundry that I need to put up, a case of water, and some important paperwork
29. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Hmmm... I bet it would be Izzy :)
30. What did you do last night? Went to the grocery store and stayed up way too late watching movies on TNT
31. What are you afraid of? failure, loneliness, spiders, bats
32. Plain, buttered, or salted popcorn? kettle corn
33. Favorite car? Volkswagen Beetle34. Favorite flower? gerber daisy
35. Number of keys on key ring? 5
36. Favorite day of the week? Friday
37. What did you do on your last birthday? Went to class... got angry at everyone I know
38. How many states have you lived in? 1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker