Testing testing 1 2 3

This is really just a test to see if ecto is working with this new blog. I want to make sure everythings working reasonably well before I spend a week in Birmingham on *gasp* dial-up.

I was going to work on the template a bit more this morning but Steph came down and woke me up to have lunch. Yes, I have to be awaken to have lunch. Also as a side note, my nose was bleeding when I woke up. What the hell is that? I've had a nose bleed maybe once in my life. It's official -- my brain is liquifying. At least now you have a reason to excuse me for the irrational behavior and spelling errors.

Oh and the one column thing and hopefully-to-come background image was all Izzy's idea, so thank or blame him. He thought my other blog looked like ass. Thanks, I feel the love.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked your other blog, but that's just me. my favorite was when you had the drawing of the red haired girl (presumably, you) down the side. that rocked.

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker