If I could be like that... What would I do... What would I do...

Have you seen those blogs where all the commentors totally kiss the bloggers ass? The post could be about anything and you'll get 30 people telling you how wonderful you are. How do you get to that status? On one hand, I find it amazingly amusing when people get pissed at me in comments. On the other hand, the ass-kissing has to be great for your ego.

What would be awesome is if you got to the point where 90% was ass-kissing and 6% was by the crazies and 4% was by the haters. Well, that ratio might be too high on ass-kissers and too low on the crazies. 'Cause I swear to god, the crazies are way more amusing. I guess you just need enough people rootin' for you that you feel good about what you're doing and then the rest can be for humors sake. That makes sense.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Peter Files Blog of Comedy said...

Wow, what an incredible blog you have. I was just blown away! So cool! Oh so cool! And that amazing freaking butterfly, oh, so radical. You *are* the eggman, you are the *walrus*, boo boo be doo.

Ihave no words.


LOL LOL LOL....

5:27 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

I like you.

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker