Hi, Welcome to China Town.

Apparently China Doll (roommate #2) has allowed someone to move into her bedroom. She just got here from China and doesn't have anywhere to stay until her room is available. So why not let her live here!

I feel like a foreign exchange student. There is no English spoken in my apartment -- just a lot of Chinese people going in and out. And dude, that is one harsh harsh language. I tend to think of foreign languages as sexy. I was mistaken.

And who told me to be nice to China Doll -- you know who you are. Apparently, I was so nice that she's going to stay here instead of moving to another building! Cause I'm that cool.

Awesome. I love having roommates I can't communicate with.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super work performed.

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker