Frustration

The way things should have happened: I got up today and mowed the lawn then jumped in the pool to cool off.

The way things actually happen: I got out the lawn mower and realized it was out of gas. I went to find the gas can to no avail. I went to borrow the neighbors gas can only to find out that hers was stolen. I went and got some gas for the mower and fill it up. I turn on iPod and it immediately dies on me. I attempt to crank lawn mower for half an hour before giving up and deciding to get in the pool because it's really hot here in Alabama. I go to my old bedroom (which has now become a storage room) to change into my swimsuit. I remove my shoes and step on a sewing needle sticking out of the carpet. I perform minor surgery to remove the painful needle and then go jump in the pool anyway.

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Oh the lawn looks like shit -- believe me. It hasn't been mowed in weeks -- and the last time it was mowed, the mower died so my brother left a strip of it tall. Good lord it just looks bad.

And thank you! The background definatly makes the one column layout worth it to me. And it was so much easier than I thought it would be! God bless CSS, it really is so much better than HTML

5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back to blogging Karen. W00T!!!

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker