A few things

~ Tommy Lee goes to college. I swore I wasn't going to watch this show ...but I did. Twice. I couldn't help it -- it was funny. Did you see it? I admit it: I might watch it again.

~ I'm watching 'Law & Order: Special Victims Unit' and the show isn't half over but I've already spotted at least 8 macs. I'd pay attention to the actual show but it's a totally lame rerun.

~ Washing your tub is easier if you use degreaser. I never knew that until recently and I kept my mouth shut because I thought that maybe it was one of those things that everyone knows. That 'stain' the we are in in denial about -- you know -- 'it's soap scum, and stain that won't come out.' Yeah, you can totally clean that. I learned this from the professional cleaners that I end up paying to clean my apartment every semester. I had tried to clean that tub forever -- I even dumped bleach in it but decided that it was just a stain. Yeah, he cleaned it up real easy with some kitchen degreaser. Apparently it's body oils. And no, my tub wasn't that dirty. The bitch I lived with had stained it long before I got there -- I hate those bath mats, they just collect dirt and keep it there.

~ Notice that I felt the need to insert that I'm not that dirty when talking about cleaning the tub. I'm not. I promise. Accept me. ;)

~ I'm going back Home to UAH Thursday. New semester starts in a week. I don't have finances to attend this semester right this second but with God as my witness, I will.

~ Either Honda Civics come with horrible-quality speakers, or I listen to the radio way too loud. I've had two Honda Civics and the speakers were killed in both.

~ When I can finally afford to get my Beetle, I think I'm going to upgrade to some serious kick-ass speakers. Mmmmmmmmm.

~ Lastly, my mother dropped that she thinks engineering might be a better fit for me. What she doesn't know is that I've considered switching my major to engineering on many an occasion... I just haven't had enough of a decision on it to make the switch.

~ Oh yeah, and my moms dog chewed up my iPod earbuds.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are totally right about the speakers in Civics -- mine have never worked properly, and the speakers on my mom's are crap, too. Other than that, though, they are fabulous cars -- 170k and still going strong!

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you actually use the earbuds? I totally can't stand them; I bought my own normal headphones that don't touch the inside of my ears. Maybe I'm just picky . . .

12:32 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Yep, I love them. I like that they don't block out all the sound around me. I'm rather paranoid and don't like giving people the ability to sneak up on me and stab me. I also like to wear them when I'm doing work outside or taking a walk.

Oh, and they don't fuck up my hair.

1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker