Anyone want some vitamins?

Vitamins No? Good then, we're all on the same page.

Due to a recent voluntary loss of 8 feet of intestines, I'm now required to take more vitamins that I ever wanted to know about. Now I am fully aware that I signed up for this, but why can't they make them taste good? I'm not asking for them to taste like skittles but give me something! These things are repulsive. Has it occurred to manufacturers that more people would be willing to take them if they didn't trigger your gag-reflex?

I have a confession to make. I haven't been taking them.

On second thought, the skittles idea wasn't bad.

By the way, do you want some vitamins? Seriously. Those two bottles in the top left taste like shit. Well, actually they taste like giant sweet-tarts -- way too sweet for me to take 4 times a day. They're "Twin Labs" chewable calcium citrate (500mg per wafer). I paid $20 for both bottles (that was at half-price), you can have them if you pay for shipping.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I take gummy vites. I don't think they'd be sufficient for your purposes, but they're vitamins for little kids, and they taste like gummy bears. totally yummy, and I always remember to take my vitamins.

plus, now I've got a calendar on my fridge, and I write down my vitamins and my exercise every day. It's good motivation for me.

12:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

+1!

4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker