Anyone that can help me get Virtual PC for Mac OSX?

Anyone know where I can get a steal on a copy of Virtual PC for Mac OSX? I can get any Windows OS plus all the software I need for all my classes for free through my school, but they only run on Windows. Well... I have a powerbook, not a PC. I don't have a hundred bucks to buy a copy of virtual PC either. Does anyone out there have a school that offers it?

Enough attempted mooching. I went to class today - no freaking out. I met a guy on the elevator who was going to the same class. Then he recognized me from 2 of my other classes. Isn't that a coincidence? Class was boring. They say its a course to weed people out. Bull shit. I know for a fact that this course is easy -- I've helped people with their programs that were in this course.

Anyway, really need that virtual PC if anyone can help me out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Kieth Yann said...

I''m not familiar with this subject but interesed.

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker